Custom Windows programming services in a number of languages, including Visual Basic,
Access, SQL Analysis Services, .NET architecture and Delphi.
- Creation of custom programs to meet specific business needs.
- Maintenance of existing programs to adapt them to changing business conditions.
- Quality Control and Acceptance Testing of in-house programs.
Areas of Experience
- Nuclear Safety and Administration
- Developed numerous programs impacting the saftey-related and augmented quality aspects
of a two-unit nuclear power plant, including some relating directly to reactor safety and
- Inventory Management
- Converted and enhanced programs to manage extensive manufacturing and measuring/test
- Commercial Database
- Developed electronic versions of printed directories for use by businesses of all sizes.
- Custom Reporting
- Developed management reports using Microsoft Access and OLAP Data Cubes from data stored
on SQL Server 2000.
- Strickland Technical Services, Inc.
- Development of databases and computer-based training
modules for primary client, Kimberly-Clark Corporation's Beech Island Mill.
- Sizemore, Inc.
- Development of custom reports for HR, Accounting and Corporate Management, including
governmental reporting requirements. Primary products: MS Access, MS Excel and SQL Server
Analysis Services (OLAP Data Cubes).
- Southern Nuclear Operating Company - Vogtle Electric Generating Plant
- Development of new applications and conversion of existing applications to standard,
Microsoft Office products. Primary products: Visual Basic, MS Access, MS Excel and MS
- South Carolina Department of Commerce
- DOS and Windows versions of their annual S.C. Industrial Directory and Windows version
of S.C. Exporter Directory.
- South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs /
Emerald Center MIS
- Developed and maintained financial accounting software for providers of services to
individuals with disabilities statewide.